Tuesday, January 31, 2012

He Said, She Said, Chris Says

Question:  Prom is coming up and I am trying to think of a creative way to ask someone.  Do you have any ideas or suggestions?




HE SAID:
Toby Howard:  Hi I’m Toby  my creative way of asking my prom date to prom is go over to her house and wait till later that  night before I leave and I would put  “prom?” on her mirror  in her bathroom and that’s what she would see as soon as she woke up the next morning.




SHE SAID:
Lindsey Hall: Well if I was to ask my date to prom I would go into his truck while he was at school and put something on his windshield “will you go you prom with me” and he would see it when he gets out of school. 






CHRIS SAID: 
On my first advice column I’m giving advice about asking about a creative way of asking a date to prom if your like me that has a wonderful women that your in a strong relationship with or you just want to be cute and ask  a guy or girl to prom , well you came to the right guy your one and only Mr. Advice, were you come and get advice from your fellow students and me Chris Morgan a.k.a Mr. Advice, were do I start off, well if I was to ask a date to prom  If I was already in a committed relationship and I wanted to be a romantic I would put rose peddles in her back seat and when she goes to clean them up there would be a poster board that said “Prom?”, but if your not in a relationship and you feel like your confident to asking a girl or a guy then 

SUMMER ROSE GUY WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME?
J

No comments:

Post a Comment